The primary objective of this Site which houses the Digital Learning Platform (DLP) of Kerala State RUITRONIX is to allow online users (students) to enroll in for pursuing courses on a variety of topics (each a “Course”) to be taught by mentors with sound practical knowledge.Category of Information
The information collected on this site is categorized in two primary groups:
- Information about making use of the site or the services offered by the site that includes minimum registration information for course enrolment ("Site Information").
- Information pertaining to furtherance of student competence and proficiency in the process involving measures and features that satisfy the course needs such as a solution to general inquiries, brief description of the courses, intro videos, student-mentor doubt clearance system and also various other entries. ("Course Information").
The site information is needed for “record and identification” purposes of users concerning the website. The course information is necessary to fulfil all the requirements of the certification process, which shall be awarded to every successful student at the end of each course.
All these information (site information and course information) provided by the users would not be sold, exchanged or revealed to any third party for marketing purposes without due diligence being followed in which opt-out information would be provided. All users would reserve their rights to opt out of information about latest offers and general information. We do not gather information about our users from paid email databases, private/public organization or bodies.
Site information may be used anytime to contact Users through email or phone, typically to get feedback, send promotional and informational messages, to inform the users about new products& services or provide support on other issues. The site information obtained during course registration and enquiry are:
- E-mail ID
- Contact number
- Academic Details (Optional)
All the above-mentioned user information is kept in our enrolment and order- entry systems. Site information cannot be upgraded, altered, tweaked or removed by the users; it can only be done by the site administrator. The site reserves the exceptional right to pictures and video clips published or submitted onto the site. It additionally covers photos as well as video clips taken throughout an event managed by the site. These pictures, as well as video clips, might be reused in testimonies, leaflets, banners and on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and so on. If one desire s that their information should not be utilized in such manner, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com
Other site information of users such as frequency of visits, type and time of the transaction, type of browser, browser language, features used on the site, IP address and operating system might be automatically traced cumulatively without personally identifying the specific user. These set of information are used for site analysis, in order to enhance the quality of services provided and supplement the productivity of the site; and can be used by Kerala State RUTRONIX within data clustering and performance measuring systems for a better understanding of student interaction and behavioral patterns that helps to strengthen the basic structure of knowledge dissemination, improve inner workings of the site and harmonize the daily activities concerning the cardinal vision of this online learning endeavor.
- By enrolling in a course with us, you are expected to comply with the terms and conditions for using our websites and student platforms for the duration of your enrolment. If we consider that you are not complying with these requirements, we may cancel your enrolment, which may result in your loss of further web-login access, learning materials and remitted fees.
- Some information collected by our website will not in itself identify you but will provide information about your use of our website (for example ‘clickstream data’, ‘session_id’ or ‘cookies’). We may collect and use this data to track use of our website and/or to help improve our services.
By enrolling in a Course with us, you:
- Acknowledge that we might gather individual information (consisting of delicate and visible details) regarding the purposes of registering you in the course, processing your enrolment application, handling your involvement in your course, boosting our services as well as interacting with you concerning our services.
- Comprehend that we are obliged to reveal your individual information to appropriate government authorities as needed by legislation and for reporting purposes.
Subject to these terms and conditions, Kerala State RUTRONIX
- Agrees to provide you with regulated access of our learning environment and to the associated learning material and concerned mentors.
- Will reply to your queries throughout the duration of your course.
- Will mark and provide feedback on your performance in assessment exams.
- Shall provide you with access to our student support services as per active provisions.
- Shall take steps to the issuance of certificates on successful completion of the courses.
We may make modifications to the guidelines, service terms, courses (consisting of modules, learning materials, and assessment procedure) and to other policies and procedures from time to time.
By way of enrolling to a course provided by the Kerala State RUTRONIX, you agree to be legally bound by the following terms and conditions (these “Terms and Conditions of Enrolment”).
A reference in these terms and conditions to “we,” “us” or “our” is referred to as the entire organizational system reinforcing and regulating the Learning Program. In case of any assistance or clarification with any of the below points,you can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONSRegistration and Cancellation
This Learning Program is committed to smoothly conduct, rightfully evaluate, and successfully complete all its student’s courses on time. But student’s cooperation is also required for successful completion of the entire process. However, in such special cases that warrants remedial action, the Kerala State RUTRONIX would be compelled to cancel registration of all those students who do not follow specified rules and regulations.
- Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable and non-adjustable
- After registration is cancelled, all the fee deposited will become null and void
- After the course fee has been paid, no request for refund/ adjustment/transfer will be entertained under any circumstances
- For the cancellation of admission, a student must inform the same in advance and no refund will be made for the same.
Every subject is divided into specific number of chapters. Each chapter spans a pre-defined time frame for completion, supplemented by an activity tracking timer system. Chapters are covered by digitally available learning/reference material that is based on multiple media entities - synchronized as audio, visual, graphical, textual, and interactive content.
Students are also allowed email and regulated-telephonic-access to subject experts for clarification of their doubts in concerned subjects.
Issuance of Course Certificates to successful students will; be as per the norms set forth by Kerala State RUTRONIX from time to time and are strictly subjected to regulations derived from course assessment and payment terms.Payment Terms
By enrolling in a Course with us, you:
- Affirm that you have actually read through and understood the course fees related to your course and have also given/taken consent to pay your requisite fees.
- Confirm that if you are under 18 years of age, you have received the approval of your parent/guardian towards the arrangements for course fee payment.
If you are paying your Course fee through online means, you:
- Need to make use of a legitimate Debit/Credit Card or Bank Account.
- Will indeed not be qualified to be given out with a certificate till you have actually paid your course fee entirely.
- You acknowledge that the Course Fee does not include any hardware, software, printed materials, or equipment/material for your course, listed as requirements on our website.
- The course fee is entirely non-refundable, non-transferable, & non- adjustable in any case.
- You are not eligible for a refund for modules already delivered at concerned ATC’s.
- If you do not finish the course within its obligatory timeframe, your enrolment lapses without reimbursement, unless you have actually paid a fee for an extension.
- Course fees will not be reimbursed.
You are not permitted to change your course except under special consideration as deemed fit by website admin under directions from the concerned officials.Code of Ethics
The code of principles offers for a clear understanding of the expectancies and obligations `we anticipate from students taking part in our e- learning courses about individual and scholastic conduct. All students are required to adhere to the acceptable guidelines throughout of their involvement with the Program.OBLIGATIONS AND DECLARATION BY THE USER
By registering for a Course with us, you:
- Verify that the details you have provided us with your enrolment are complete, accurate as well as appropriate at the time it is provided.
- Affirm that you have gone through and comprehended all the information in this file, the appropriate policies, web links, as well as our code of ethical values which you consent to act upon.
- Acknowledge that it is your obligation to ensure that the individual information you provide us are updated and maintained to-the-present. Any type of modifications to your name, address, e-mail address, mobile number, payment alternatives or financial information need to be sent out to us as quickly as possible with all relevant and pertinent documents.
- Accept to keep an existing e-mail address whereby you can be contacted all through of your course, and whereby we might interact officially with you by means of e-mail.
- Concede that you may be prevented from enrolling with us or have your enrolment cancelled if we figure out that any one of your declarations are incorrect, or you are otherwise in violation of the aforesaid terms and conditions.